In recent days, many people prefer to order food online due to various reasons such as vast food choices, discounts & offers, accurate food delivery service, hassle-free payment options, and a personalized dining experience. Getting what we want on our doorstep is all we wish. Right? This seems to be one of the reasons for the popularity of online food delivery services.
Why is developing an UberEats like app profitable?
As technology is evolving rapidly, the food delivery industry is growing rapidly, and app development is flourishing. According to the Statista report, revenue for the food delivery industry might reach US$151526m in 2021. It is expected to reach US$182327m in 2024, with an annual growth rate of 6.4%.
What is UberEats Clone?
UberEats is an online food delivery platform that helps to order foods from your favorite restaurants to your doorstep. This app was launched by Uber in 2014. Till now, UberEats is ruling the food industry, business owners who are willing to launch the UberEats like app have a lot of opportunities to succeed in their business.
UberEats clone is a white label food delivery solution, which is readily integrable. Entrepreneurs who wish to launch a food delivery app like UberEats can get one immediately.
How does the UberEats app work?
The working model of the food delivery app is explained in steps.
Step 1 – Customer opens the food delivery app and logs in to their account using the email address and password.
Step 2 – Secondly, the customer browses restaurants and orders their favorite food.
Step 3 – Once the order is placed, the admin gets all the details of the specific order. Admins forward the details to the respective restaurant manager.
Step 4 – When the restaurant manager confirms the order, admins confirm the order request. Meanwhile, the customer can track the order status using a food delivery app.
Step 5 – The delivery worker/executive collects the order from the specified restaurant and hands it over to the customer.
Step 6 – At last, the customer can give reviews/ratings for the food delivery service.
How to develop an UberEats like app?
Developing an UberEats like app is quite complicated. Before you do so, let’s have a look at the following steps to get an outline.
Market research – Conduct research about your competitors, current market situation, target audience.
Food delivery model – Among the following two food delivery models, choose one which suits your business.
- Order only model
- Order & Delivery model
Choose UberEats app features – The must-have features should be included in the app.
App development – Get our demo session and share your business ideas with us to get the UberEats like app.
Our team will work to develop the UberEats like app with your brand name and logo. Once done with the development and testing, we will show the working demo of it. After the approval, we will launch the app on Android/iOS or both.
Finally, we will submit the source code of the project.
Are you ready with a business model?
How much does it cost for the UberEats Clone app development?
The cost for the app development depends on various factors like features, functionality, scalability, and customization of the app. To know the exact cost, discuss with our experts.
Features in the UberEats Clone app
- Swift registration – Customers can use the UberEats clone app by registering their account using a phone number, valid email address, or social media credentials.
- Browse restaurant – Using the search bar, customers can find restaurants based on location or food they prefer.
- Live Tracking – UberEats clone app provides a real-time tracking system.
- Order takeaway – People who do not want home delivery can collect their order from the restaurant once they pay online using the app.
- Multiple payment options – Various payment methods such as credit/debit card, net banking, UPI, and cash on delivery are available.
- Offers & discounts – To attract more customers, offers & discounts can be provided.
- Schedule delivery – Customers can schedule a delivery time according to their convenience from their favorite restaurants.
- Reorder – Users do not have to search for their favorite food every time they order. Instead, they can reorder previously ordered foods from their order history.
- Support corner – 24/7 support services are available, and customers can rectify their doubts through phone, email, and chat support.
- Reviews & Ratings – It is the customer’s choice to give reviews/ratings to the food or restaurant.
Delivery agent app
- Prompt onboarding – Delivery agents can initiate their service using smart login credentials without any delay.
- Accept/reject requests – Delivery agents can accept or reject delivery requests according to their preferences.
- Delivery planner – All the details of every UberEats Clone delivery are available to the delivery executives.
- Route optimization – This app displays the shortest route to reach the destination. As a result, the delivery executive will deliver the order to the customer’s doorstep in a short duration.
- Availability toggle – Using this feature, delivery executives can show whether they are available to take the delivery request.
- Push notifications – Once the delivery request is assigned to the delivery executive, they will receive alerts via text message or through push notifications.
- Earnings corner – Delivery executives can track their compensation details through daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- In-app chat – Delivery executive will interact with customers over the phone or in-app chat features whenever customers need it.
- Live tracking – The real-time location of the delivery executive will be available to the customers.
Benefits of the Food delivery app like UberEats
Customers find this kind of app users to satisfy their food cravings. A few of the main benefits of a food delivery app are here.
- Easy to order their favorite food – Users can easily browse for the restaurants nearby and order their favorite foods.
- Various payment methods – Food delivery apps accept online transactions (credit/debit cards, UPI, stripe, etc.) and cash.
- Offers & discounts – To get noticed among users, offers & discounts can be provided.
- Real-time update – This feature allows for tracking the order status and real-time location of the delivery executive.
- User-friendly and less time-consuming – This UberEats Clone app is very helpful for busy work buddies who do not have much time to prepare food. So, they can place their order and get it delivered by the delivery executive at the correct time.
How can Clone App Script help you in Food delivery app development?
Usually, developing a new food delivery app is time-consuming and needs more resources. Also, the cost seems to be quite high. Entrepreneurs who wish to launch their food delivery app in a shorter duration can avail of our solution. We give a ready-made solution (clone app script). It is less time-consuming and cost-effective. It is possible to customize the app according to your business requirements. You can even get a demo that is available on our website.
As the food industry is booming, there is a lot of competition in the market. Pick the right choice when you build a food delivery app. You can even view a demo on our website. Get in touch with us and launch the UberEats like app with your business elements like brand name and logo.
Ready to launch a food delivery app like UberEats?
What payment does UberEats clone app support?
UberEats clone app supports almost all globally available payment platforms like Stripe, Braintree, and Paypal.
Do I get to view the source code after the UberEats app development?
Yes, the source code is submitted to you at the time of purchase. Also, you can get the app customized according to your business needs.
What is the process of UberEats app development?
Contact us, use our demo app, place an order, customize the app, and launch the app after testing.