E-scooters are becoming more and more familiar. The compactness, coupled with the skill of evading jam-packed traffics, makes the fast-paced world lean towards this micro-mobility innovation. Besides, with COVID-19 propelling the need for safety and privacy, you do not have drivers in an E-scooters ecosystem! With the system being entirely automated, people can smart-lock and unlock E-scooters without any hassle.
Various top manufacturers are spending quality hours exhaustively on their R&D to shift from fuel-led automobiles to electric power-generating vehicles. Although people hesitate to make investments when it comes to buying an e-vehicle, using such vehicles for commuting is no big deal. If you’re an entrepreneur aiming to launch an Uber for E-Scooters app, now is the time to roll up your sleeves as E-scooters are being legalized in numerous countries, including New York.
Now, let’s discuss the remunerative advantages of E-scooters and why entrepreneurs needn’t hesitate to initiate their E-scooter App development.
Lucrative Benefits of E-Scooters
- Outplay traffic effortlessly: One of the main concerns of people worldwide is not reaching the destination on time due to prolonged traffic. With four-wheelers becoming more predominant, the situation is steeping towards the worsening phase. With its compact nature, E-scooters can help people sail past traffic without a sweat. This way, people conserve and utilize their time efficiently.
- The environmental impact: As simple as it may sound, automobiles pollute the environment on a massive scale. It is high-time people raise their concerns against environmental degradation. E-scooters are the best alternatives from the environmental perspective. These scooters run on a 500W electric motor, eliminating any form of pollution.
- Inexpensive in every aspect: The maintenance and fuel costs of automobiles is way too high as vehicles get older. However, with an E-scooter, all it takes is a rechargeable battery with less or no maintenance at all. Moreover, entrepreneurs get to enhance their profits seamlessly, even after providing economical rides to passengers. There’s only an initial investment cost that an entrepreneur needs to take care of.
The 5-Step Workflow of an E-Scooters App
While building a smartphone application, it is essential to focus on the platform’s workflow. An E-scooter app with a user-friendly architecture and immersive workflow can create an instant impact among the audience. Let’s discuss the simple yet intuitive 5-step workflow here,
- Users register with the platform and locate E-scooters nearby by enabling their location preferences.
- Users choose their best-suited E-scooters based on numerous metrics like pricing, battery capacity, ratings, etc.
- Users unlock the vehicle by scanning the QR code. They initiate their trip and drive towards their destination.
- Upon reaching the destination, users park the E-scooters securely and smart-lock the vehicle.
- The app displays the total fare with a detailed breakdown. Users pay the amount via a multitude of payment gateways and share their experience in the form of ratings & reviews.
Features that make the E-Scooter app stand apart
Apps like Lime, Bird, etc., have already set a benchmark when it comes to the E-Scooter app market. You need USPs to lure customer attention. Some of the unique elements worth-considering include,
- QR scanning – To initiate and terminate rides.
- In-app wallet – To pay for rides effortlessly.
- Multi-lingual support – To access the app in the customers’ preferred language.
- Schedule bookings – To book rides well-in-advance.
- In-app chat/call – To establish a connection between the support team and users.
- VoIP-based Call masking – To mask users’ contact details.
- Geofencing – To map virtual boundaries and keep an eye on E-scooters.
Capitalize on the growing market
Establishing your E-Scooters Rental app at the spur of the moment is highly essential if you wish to scale your business in the shortest possible time. Some of the reasons to initiate your app development right away include,
- The unexplored market: The E-Scooter market is still in its nascent stages. Rolling out an app with the right feature-set and approach can help you yield unrestricted revenue.
- Competitors are experiencing massive growth: Apps like Lime, Bird, etc., witness unprecedented growth in the past few years. Lime was valued at $2.4 billion in 2019. On the other hand, Bird has spread across 100 cities in Europe. With competitors reaping profits, it is high-time entrepreneurs needn’t hesitate to invest in this business opportunity.
- The ‘E’ shift among customers: People are gradually moving towards e-vehicles as a measure to conserve time and environment. By rolling out an on-demand app for E-scooters that is economical, people will inevitably turn towards your platform for the daily commute.
In this modern world, saving time and energy is the need of the hour. Add to that the indispensable role of conserving the environment. E-scooters cater to all these aspects comprehensively. Make the most out of the situation and have no second thoughts about initiating your E-Scooter app development.