The Covid-19 pandemic was a catalyst for the boost in online education. Students and teachers started flocking to tutor apps for real-time learning. The global market for on-demand tutoring will rise to a whopping $15.99 billion by 2027 growing at an annual rate of 16.1%.
Entrepreneurs who wish to dominate the thriving e-learning industry can develop a cutting-edge Uber-like Tutor app to offer a personalized learning experience for all students with the support of experienced and knowledgeable teachers. They can team up with a reputed app development company to create well-functioning Android and iOS apps for the students and teachers along with an admin dashboard and web panel.
The step-by-step process to implement for On-demand tutor app development
- Study the existing market conditions – the strategies followed by online learning apps, and the latest trends influencing online education.
- Finalize the intricacies of the business model – of the Uber-like Tutor app. It includes deciding the different sources of revenue and the cost structure.
- Hire various team members – for the creation of the Uber-like app for tutor. It includes business analysts, finance managers, marketing experts, mobile app developers, project managers, QA testers, and technical support staff.
- Assemble all the tech stack – Technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, Firebase, Kotlin, Mailchimp, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Swift, and Twilio.
- Include all the basic features – like a social media login option, dashboards for students and teachers, a progress monitoring tool, availability of a variety of courses and subjects, a live chat facility, an inbuilt payment gateway, a rating and review system, and 24×7 technical support.
- Test the final version of the solution – The on-demand tutor app must undergo extensive testing in terms of performance, security, and speed. This helps QA testers to remove all the bugs and glitches.
- Launch it officially in the market – The Uber-like Tutor app gains a lot of interest from students and teachers when it is launched in the target market.
- Offer extra services – Additional assistance would be needed in the form of the issue of software upgrades, maintenance services, and round-the-clock technical support.
How does an Uber-like app for tutor function?
- The students register on the On-demand tutor app by submitting the required information like email address, phone number, and academic qualification.
- The teachers create a profile on the Uber-like app for tutor highlighting their areas of expertise, prices charged, and work experience.
- The students can use the search option to filter the most ideal teachers for them depending on their availability and rate.
- The students book a request for an online consultation by mentioning a specific date and time.
- The concerned teachers confirm their availability.
- The online session starts and the instructors teach the students all the concepts and subjects via audio and video consultation.
- The students clarify all their doubts and queries through the real-time chat option.
- The e-learning classes end once both students and teachers are completely satisfied with the outcome and progress.
- The students can make the required payment through debit cards, credit cards, digital wallets, and net banking to the teachers.
- The students rate the quality of teaching and the overall professionalism on a scale of 1-5 in the integrated feedback system.
Online teaching is a booming business that entrepreneurs can take advantage of in this fast-changing digital era. They can earn huge revenue from commission from teachers, publishing targeted advertisements, transaction processing fees, and subscription plans. Get started with highly lucrative On-demand tutor app development to become the numero uno player in e-learning soon.