People share a special bond with dogs. Pets love their owners unconditionally. However, they need proper affection and care to lead healthy and long lives. This is where an Uber-like app for dog walkers acts as a useful solution. Licensed and trained pet care experts monitor the activities of dogs 24×7. Subsequently, they ensure that dogs eat, exercise, and play on time.
AppDupe is a proven expert in outstanding on-demand dog walking app development. We create customized Android and iOS apps for users and dog walkers. Pet owners book appointments through the modern web dashboard. An advanced admin panel keeps a close watch over the daily business operations.
What are the key features of our modern Uber for dog walkers app?
- An advanced search and filter option – Users can find out the best dog walkers, pet groomers, and pet sitters by searching them based on experience, location, price, and reviews. Additionally, customers get special packages for services like daycare, pet boarding, and pet taxi.
- Pet Insurance – Pet owners can safeguard their beloved dogs from accidents and health emergencies by taking monthly or yearly insurance. It covers various expenses like admission in the outpatient department (OPD), surgery, temporary hospitalization, theft, and treatment for terminal diseases. Besides that, users file their claims online and get instant settlements.
- A Rating and Review System – We ensure a high level of transparency in our on-demand pet sitting app. Dog owners share their ratings of pet care services on a scale of 1-5. Furthermore, they post feedback about the behaviour and professionalism of the dog walkers.
- Sharing of e-receipts – Customers can keep track of their expenditure for pet care services by accessing digital invoices. Above all, it is a viable alternative to cumbersome paperwork.
- Instant notifications – All updates about the pet’s exercise, food, games, and health are shared with the users regularly. Moreover, they can directly see photos and videos posted by certified dog walkers.
- Fast processing of online payments – A customer pays for the required pet care services through credit cards, debit cards, digital wallets, net banking, and wire transfers.
Further, we protect the financial information of users through security measures like anti-DDoS protection, end-to-end encryption, OTP verification, and two-factor authentication.
- Numerous incentives for dog walkers – The pet care professionals get multiple benefits like access to detailed guides and reports, flexible working hours, a verified badge, and quick processing of payments. They can accept or reject dog walking appointments anytime, according to their availability.
- Provision of 24×7 customer support – Round-the-clock technical support is available for users. Generally, their complaints and grievances are resolved immediately through email, live chat, and phone.
What are the future expectations from the global pet care industry?
Importantly, the pet care market will reach a whopping value of $350.2 billion by 2027. Consequently, people will start spending more money to keep their dogs in great condition. It will also grow by an impressive annual rate of 8.8% for the next 6 years. Hence, there will be a skyrocketing demand for freelance pet sitters and part-time dog walkers from customers.
Dogs will also start consuming nutritional food with organic ingredients instead of processed food laden with chemicals. Likewise, the diet for puppies and adult dogs will be different (either dry or wet food). Additionally, special attention needs to be given by knowledgeable dog walkers for pregnant pets.
Entrepreneurs can strike success in the market by offering lucrative monthly and yearly subscription plans for pet owners. Customers will also incur additional expenditure on purchasing branded products like beds, bowls, brushes, clothing, collars, combs, toys, and other accessories for their pets. The focus for the future will be on enhancing the health of dogs through proper grooming and training.
What is the budget to allocate for on-demand dog walking app development?
AppDupe divides the total expenditure for creating an Uber for dog walkers app into numerous stages.
The majority of the budget is allotted for business analysis, market study, designing the UI/UX, front-end and back-end development, rigorous testing of the security and speed, launching the Uber like app for dog walkers, and implementing massive online marketing campaigns.
Furthermore, entrepreneurs have to allocate expenses for utilizing services like API integration, fixing glitches, software updates, and technical support.
On-demand pet sitting apps will get a huge number of bookings from pet owners in the years to come. Unquestionably, professional dog walkers will earn a high level of income.
Above all, entrepreneurs can also pocket booking fees, cancellation charges from customers, a commission from pet sitters for each appointment, monthly and yearly subscription plans from users, and transaction processing fees.
Hence, aspiring business owners can make a storm in the online pet care industry by getting the world-class Uber-like app for dog walkers from AppDupe now.