Is there anything better than getting a nice massage after a tiring day? There is no need for people to step out of their homes and offices to get a soothing massage. An massage therapist app offers on-demand services for various massages for customers round-the-clock.
It is a viable alternative to a crowded massage parlour or a spa. Moreover, users get numerous benefits like a decrease in pain, higher energy levels, and strengthening of the immune system.
“Entrepreneurs aiming to rule the personal care industry can join hands with a top app development company for customized on-demand massage app development. Well-versed developers create Android and iOS apps for users and massage therapists.
An advanced admin dashboard monitors the day-to-day business operations effectively. A modern web panel helps in instant approval of appointments requested by customers.”
What are the key highlights of a massage therapist app solution?
Availability of different massages – Licensed masseurs and masseuses provide multiple types of massages in an Uber-like app for massage. It includes Deep Tissue, Indian Head, Prenatal, Sleep, Swedish, Sports, Thai, and Trigger Point massages. Importantly, users can choose any package (Individual, Couples, and Family) according to their convenience.
Premium options for massage services – People can become highly fresh by choosing options like aromatherapy, exfoliation, and hot stones while getting their massage. This makes customers more relaxed, reduces their tension, and makes them look youthful. Additionally, their muscles also become pain-free. Likewise, users of a Massage therapist app have to pay an extra amount to avail these special add-ons.
Gift Cards – Customers can gift their colleagues, family members, and friends with a free massage. Users can share the eGift card personal message with the concerned person through email. The person using the precious Gift cards gets a free massage for 60 minutes or 90 minutes from a certified therapist.
Members of an on-demand massage app can also reload their balance and resend a Gift card to another person. Besides that, physical gift cards are available for special occasions.
CCPA and GDPR compliant – A Massage service app solution follows all the guidelines and rules of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), 2018, and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), 2016. Hence, there is a high level of protection and security for the data of users.
Provision of 24×7 technical assistance – Users resolve all their complaints and issues by contacting the in-built Help Centre. Round-the-clock technical support is available through chat, email, and phone. Nonetheless, entrepreneurs completely satisfy the customers by taking corrective action.
Acceptance of multiple payment options – Members of an Uber-like app for massage process payments for their availed services through various payment methods. They execute transactions via credit cards, debit cards, digital wallets, FlexCard, Mastercard, net banking, Visa, and wire transfers.
A Rating and Review mechanism – Users rate the quality of on-demand massage services on a scale of 1-5. They also post their opinions about the professionalism of the massage therapists in the integrated feedback system.
What are the leading trends in Massage services to focus on in 2021?
- Cannabis-infused massage – Massage therapists will use cannabidiol (CBD), live rosin, and lotions for providing massages to customers. It boosts skin quality and removes inflammation. Entrepreneurs can provide world-class massage services by introducing tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
- Hyaluronic Acid – It provides a plethora of benefits like the removal of dry skin, wound, and wrinkles. People who suffer joint pain must use Hyaluronic acid for fast relief. It is taken from mineral-rich fruits and vegetables and enriches the skin with more moisture.
- Oncology massage – It is a special massage provided for patients who suffer from different types of cancer. Oncology massages help people to reduce their stress related to chemotherapy and radiation treatments.
- Reflexology – It involves more focus on feet and hands. Reflexology leads to better sleep, complete rejuvenation, and enhanced heartbeat. Special tools are available to put deep pressure on the customer’s body during a massage.
- Self-care tools – On-demand massages help people to feel better. But, self-care tools help them to decrease body aches without depending on any assistance. More customers will purchase foot rollers, gripping devices, resistance bands, softballs, and thera cane massage tools. Similarly, it helps them to improve their movement, prevent injuries, and reduce back pain.
- Touchless Spa services – The global Covid-19 pandemic has brought focus on contactless provision of services and social distancing. There are various touchless spa services available in the market. It comprises compression therapy, cryotherapy, float tanks, hyperbaric chambers, and infrared saunas.
What is the cost for on-demand massage app development?
The total budget for creating an ultra-modern Uber-like app for massage depends on the choice of features, cross-platform compatibility, hourly rates paid to the developers, overall level of customization, time is taken for development, the type of tech stack, and third-party API integration.
Apart from that, the costs may rise for providing extra services like fixing security vulnerabilities, maintenance, software upgrades, and technical support.
Undoubtedly, on-demand massage services will continue to grow strongly in the future. Better Internet connectivity and increased smartphone usage has increased the business potential of a massage therapist app.
Above all, entrepreneurs earn heavily from booking fees, cancellation charges, a commission from massage therapists, monthly and yearly subscription plans, registration fees from masseurs/masseuses, income from clicks for each advertisement, and transaction processing charges.
Hence, pocket more market share in the personal care industry by getting a tailor-made Uber for massage app now from a well-known app development company soon.